Two innovative formulas to support your body from morning to night.*
Multi-Vitamin Elite’s complementary AM and PM formulas are designed to support athletic performance.* The AM formula promotes energy production, while the PM formula enhances recovery.*
Multi-Vitamin Elite Details
Thorne's Multi-Vitamin Elite provides active individuals who have high-performance nutritional regimens with essential nutrients in two complementary formulas.*
Both formulas contain a full complement of vitamins and minerals in their most absorbable forms.* Vitamin D promotes strong bones and healthy immune function.* B vitamins support heart, blood vessel, and nerve health.* Vitamins K1 and K2 contribute to bone and blood vessel health.*
AM Formula: Promotes energy production*
• Contains two specially formulated phytosomes: Meriva® and green tea
• Meriva provides relief from occasional joint and muscle soreness*
• Meriva supports a healthy inflammatory balance and joint mobility*
• Green tea phytosome promotes fat burning*
• Flavonoids in green tea promote cellular energy production*
• Both curcumin and green tea have significant antioxidant properties that support healthy aging*
PM Formula: Enhances rest and recovery*
• Contains Relora®, a proprietary blend of Magnolia and Phellodendron extracts
• Relora down-regulates evening cortisol levels that can cause anxious feelings and interfere with weight management efforts*
• Relora has been shown to curb late-night cravings and, coupled with the extra magnesium, supports restful sleep*
• In one trial, athletes who took Multi-Vitamin Elite P.M. fell asleep faster and achieved better sleep quality*
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Iodine may occasionally cause an allergic reaction in some individuals.
If pregnant or nursing, do not use this product; otherwise consult your health professional before using this product.
Because vitamin K interferes with the effect of anticoagulant drugs (like Coumadin), the concurrent use of these agents should be avoided.